GenRight JK/JKU Rear Bumper with Tow Points - Aluminum
This GenRight built bumper offers "Best in Class" features including improved departure angle, added tire clearance and an incredible strength to weight ratio. It is sleek and simple design is made of super lightweight 3/16" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy (weighs only 19 lbs. compared to 54 lbs. for steel!). This bumper comes independent from the tire carrier, so it can be used with our Aluminum Rear Tire Carrier, or other brands that bolt on the rear door. We also offer our Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier as a Package.Lastly, our rear bumper design incorporates two super strong frame mounted tow points that protrude through laser cut openings in the rear face of the bumper.
- 100% TIG welded in-house
- Super light weight at only 40lbs!
- Laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16" Aluminum Alloy.
- Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 4" behind the body!)
- Steel tow points bolt directly to the inside of the Jeep's frame.
- Includes a small integrated small entry step below rear door.
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper (without cutting the frame!)
- Can still be used with factory 2" receiver hitch (as pictured).
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Made in the USA!
- We offer a matching tire carrier (as pictured above) to go with this bumper (RTC-3810).
- Standard 7/8" D-Rings "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold separately (REC-2102) and should be run at all times.
- The (2) holes in the rear bumper make an excellent spot to mount LED back up lights (LED1500) or brighter LED-1001P)
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum does not rust).
- This bumper is also available in a lower cost Steel version (RBB-8200).
- We offer a matching front bumper (FBB-8345) or Ultra Clearance version (FBB-8355).