Synergy Jeep JK Heavy Duty Drag Link
225 235 $225.00 - $235.00
- Drag Link will bolt right in to the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup (See Notes for high steer requirements)
- Includes two new tie rod ends, no factory components will need to be reused
- Made from 1-3/8" 1018 Solid bar
- Abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod and Drag Link both come with our own HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends, 4131-L
- (1) Drag Link
- (1) Rod End Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Pinch Bolt Hardware
- (2) Tie Rod Ends (4131-L)
Measured in a straight line from zerk fitting to zerk fitting
- MAX EXTENDED: 41.750"
- MIN COLLAPSED: 39.500"
- High Steer setup requires the Drag Link to be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle. Must purchase 8001-0301 flip adapter for relocation.
- High Steer setup requires 16" or larger wheel diameter with a maximum 4-3/4" backspacing or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended.