Synergy Jeep JK Front Steering Correction Kit
360 370 $360.00 - $370.00
- Synergy JK Front Steering Correction kit
- Designed to correct the wandering steering feeling that is sometimes experienced when lifting a Jeep JK
- The drag link is made from 1-3/8" 1018 Solid bar
- Exclusive double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt setup for adjustment while the drag link is installed
- The track bar bracket raises the vehicles suspension roll center by 3.0"
- Special bolt-on design strengthens the factory axle mount that is prone to failure
- Raising the roll center reduces vehicle body roll and dramatically improves overall handling
- The bracket relocates the factory or aftermarket steering stabilizer up and out of harms way
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Laser cut from 3/16" steel & 2 stage powdercoat finish for maximum strength and durability
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Use of the front track bar bracket requires the use of a minimum 3.0" bump stop spacer
- High Steer setup requires the Drag Link to be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle. Must purchase 8001-0301 flip adapter for relocation.
- Kit requires 16" or larger wheel diameter
- Note: 8055 Track Bar Bracket is not recommended for hydro assist applications. For hydro assist, use 8012-13 or 8009-01 weld-on track bar brackets which include hydro assist tabs.
- Note: If using a front adjustable track bar other than Synergy, make sure track bar can be collapsed far enough to center axle. Track bar will need to be close to stock length once relocated.