Synergy Jeep JK Stage 1.5 Suspension System, 3" Lift
The Stage 1.5 System increases the lift height to 3" with our 3" Progressive Coil Springs and takes full advantage of our Raised Rear Track Bar Bracket and Front Steering Correction Kit (8011) for optimal steering and suspension geometry. With the steering corrected for 3" of lift, this system will drive as good, if not better, than stock. This system will fit 35" tires with stock fenders or 37" tires with high fenders.
Jeep JK Synergy Stage 1.5 Suspension System
- Stage 1.5 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets and flipped drag link
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Rear sway bar links so the factory rears can be used in the front
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Control arm cam bolt kit to correct caster
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Available For Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles
- 2012+ JK's lifted over 2" will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.
- 3" and up lifts, aftermarket driveshafts are recommended
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, winches, & tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- Requires 16" or larger wheel diameter
- RHD = Right Hand Drive